How to find a Facebook Post URL (link)?
Do you want to find a Facebook post link (URL) of your FB post? This guide help you understand what a Facebook Post URL is and how to find the Facebook Post URL via the Facebook app or via the browser.
What is a Facebook Post URL?
A Facebook Post URL is a unique URL which is connected to a Facebook post. The Post URL is a combination of the Facebook Page ID or Facebook Page name and the Facebook Post ID.
A typical Facebook Post URL will most likely look like this:
Find Facebook Post URL (link) via Facebook app
- Launch Facebook app
- Navigate to your Facebook page
- Navigate via the tabs on the top to “posts”
- Scroll to the Facebook Post
- Tap the Share button
- Tap on “More options…” item
- Tap the “Copy” button
- You just copied the Facebook Post URL
Find Facebook Post URL (link) via browser
- Open your favourite browser and browse to facebook.com
- Search or navigate to your Facebook page
- Scroll down to the Facebook post
- Click on the date/time below the Page name in the post
- You can copy the Facebook Post URL from the browser bar
Help needed to the Facebook Post URL?
Please leave a comment or send us a message and we will help you find the Facebook Post URL of your post.