Facebook & Instagram Comment Picker
Login with your Facebook account
Login with the FB account that is administrator of the Facebook page and the Instagram account. Allow the permissions "Manage Pages" and "Access profile and posts from the Instagram account connected to your Page" of your selected Facebook Page and Instagram Business Account. We need those permissions to get your posts/media and comments.
We don't post to Facebook. Logout to remove permissions of our app.
This is a beta version of this tool. Please submit your feedback via our Facebook page
Pick a winner options
Pick a random winner
How to choose a winner for my Instagram & Facebook contest?
It's really easy to picker a winner for your promotion that is running on Facebook and Instagram.
- Login with Facebook admin account that is connected to Facebook account and Instagram Business account
- Allow correct permissions for access to profile and posts of your Facebook & Instagram account to managing pages and Instagram.
- Choose your Facebook account which is also connected to your Instagram Business account
- Select the contest post of Facebook from the list
- Select the contest media of Instagram from the list
- Enable the option include comment replies to include all replies to comments
- Choose the option to allow duplicate comments of users (by default we are filtering them)
- Enable the option include specific text and enter text, if you want to filter comments based on a specific answer or #hashtag
- Click get comments to get all comment based on your options and posts
- Wait till all comments are loaded and you see the amount of comments.
- Run the raffle by clicking the start button
- Save results and create a share link to share the winner on your Facebook wall (Optional)
- Like and review our Facebook page (Optional)
We are using the world's No. 1 Marketing Tool to grow our website and social media, activate your FREE trial today! Trusted by over 5.000.000 marketers worldwide!Start your FREE 7-day Pro!
What is Pick a Winner Facebook & Instagram?
Pick a winner is a free online tool where you can pick a winner for your simultaneous giveaway or contest on Facebook & Instagram
The tool will get all comments from the Facebook post and Instagram media that you select and choose a random winner based on your selected comment options.
This tool can only be used if you have connected your Instagram business or creator account to your Facebook page and can't be used for personal Instagram accounts.
How do I convert my personal Instagram profile to a Business profile?
- Open your Instagram app
- Select the IG profile that you want to switch in a Business Profile
- Click on the profile photo in the upper right corner
- Click on the hamburger button (with the three lines)
- Click on settings in the right bottom corner
- Scroll down to the option "Switch to Business Profile"
- Click "Continue" until you see "Connect your Facebook Page"
- Select the Facebook page you want to connect to your Instagram business profile or create a new Facebook page
- Enter your Facebook page login information if needed
How do I connect my Instagram Account to my Facebook page?
- Go to your Facebook page
- Go to your FB page settings
- Click on the Instagram button in the menu
- Click the button "Login" and enter your Instagram login information
To use our tool you must have an Instagram Business profile connected to your Facebook page. Any questions or help needed? Send us a message via Facebook.
Pick a Winner options
After selecting your Instagram account you can select options for your contest. We will explain those options below.
Minimum amount of friends tagged
If you select this option a comment should have a minimum number of friends mentioned before it's included in the raffle. You can choose up to 10 friends mentioned. By default, it's not required to have a friend mentioned.
Include comment replies
If you enable this option comment replies are included in the comments. By default comment replies are excluded in the contest.
Filter duplicate users
If this filter is enabled it will filter out multiple comments made by one user. A user is defined by a unique user ID. We can not filter users that comment on Instagram and Facebook, because they have different ID's.
Filter comments based on a specific text
If you enable this filter an extra text field will appear where you can enter a specific text, hashtag or answer. A comment should have this text included before it's included in the contest.
After a draw it's possible to store the results. If you click the button we will save the results and create a unique url for you. This unique url can be used for sharing and will show the winner of the raffle, link to the profile of the winner and comment of the user. The results are available for at least one month and will be removed after.
About Giveaway picker for Facebook & Instagram
Pick a winner multi-network is a free tool to pick a winner for your simultaneous promotion of Facebook and Instagram. Find all information and questions in our FAQ.
Frequently asked questions
How much does your product or services cost?
Pick a winner for Facebook & Instagram is free and can be used unlimited times.
Why do I need to login and give the Manage Pages and Instagram profile permissions?
The permissions are needed for us to get your pages, posts and media of those pages and comments of the posts. We only use the permissions for that purpose and we don't store or sell your data. We don't have permission to publish anything on your accounts.
How fair is Pick a winner for Facebook & Instagram?
I don't see the Facebook Login button, why not?
Make sure you don't use any adblocker or privacy badger. These could block the Facebook script that is loading the Login button. In some cases the browser is blocking the Facebook script via Do not track option. Please enable Do Not Track (DNT) in the browser settings if you don't see the login button.
It keeps loading and showing 3 dots, what should I do?
Please refresh the page and try again. It could happen that we are updating or deploying a new version.
No FB pages found or no media found, what is happening?
Most of the times this happens when we don't have the correct permissions. Please logout, refresh the page and login with FB again. Allow the correct permissions in the Facebook Popup to manage FB pages and Instagram accounts, this will probably solve the problem.
Any other questions, feedback or tips? Don't hesitate to ask us via Facebook and don't forget to like us if you enjoyed our free tool!