How to export Facebook post likes?
You can export Facebook post likes to Excel in these steps:
- Login with Facebook.
- Allow read permissions for Facebook page.
- Select Facebook page & post.
- Select export settings.
- Press Export Facebook post likes.
What is included in the Export of likes:
- Name of the Facebook user that liked the post.
- Type of the like, e.g. "LIKE", "CARE", "WOW", "LOVE".
- Post ID.
- App-scoped user ID.
- Link to Facebook post.
This tool is only for Facebook business page posts and not for personal Facebook profiles. You can only export likes from your own page.
Important: We do not store, sell or distribute your data. Likes are downloaded only in your browser using the official Facebook API. Data should only be used for personal purposes. Be responsible for the privacy of your followers.