How to export Facebook post likes?
You can export Facebook post likes to Excel in these steps:
- Login with admin account of the Facebook page.
- Allow "Read content posted on the Page" and "Read user content on your Page".
- Select Facebook business page.
- Select Facebook post or enter Facebook URL.
- Click Export Facebook post likes.
What is included in the Export of likes:
- Name of the Facebook user that liked the post.
- Type of the like, e.g. "LIKE", "WOW", "LOVE".
This tool is only for Business page posts and not for personal profiles. You can only export comments from your own Facebook business page.