1. Login with your Facebook profile
Login with the Facebook account that is the owner of the Facebook Business page which you want to use for the raffle. We need the manage page permission to get posts and comments of your page. We can't publish anything on your behalf.
This tool can only be used for FB pages and can't be used for personal profiles or groups. Pick a winner Facebook is totally free!
2. Choose Facebook page/post and options
3. Start contest and choose random winner
How to use Facebook Comment Picker?
Via the simple steps below you can easily pick a random Facebook comment as a winner of your Facebook Sweepstakes of your Business page!
- Login with your Facebook account that is the owner to your Facebook page
- Allow the permission for manage page which is required for us to get comments (we can't posts anything).
- Select the Facebook page which you want to use (only required if you have multiple FB pages).
- Choose the number of tagged friends that should be included in a single comments (optional)
- Enable the option include comment replies to include all replies to comments
- Choose if you want to allow duplicate comments of users (by default we are filtering duplicate users)
- Enable the option include specific text and enter text, if you want to filter comments based on a specific answer or #hashtag
- Choose the Facebook post that you want to use for the raffle
- Click start button and pick a random winner from all the comments
- Store results and share the winner on your Facebook wall (optional)
- Like and review our Facebook page (optional)
We are using the world's No. 1 Marketing Tool to grow our website, activate your FREE trial today!Start your 7-day FREE Pro
How can I use Facebook Comment Picker Business?
Login with your Facebook account, allow the correct permissions, enter the raffle options and choose the Facebook post and start your raffle. With this new version of the Facebook Comment Picker it's not needed to enter the url anymore. Yes, it's that easy to use.
Facebook Comment Picker Options
After selecting your FB page you can select options for your contest. We will explain those options below.
Minimum amount of friends tagged
If you select this option a comment should have a minimum number of friends mentioned before it's included in the raffle. You can choose up to 10 friends mentioned. By default it's not required to have a friend mentioned.
Include comment replies
If you enable this option comment replies are included in the comments. By default comment replies are excluded in the contest.
Filter duplicate users
If this filter is enabled it will filter out multiple comments made by one user. A user is defined by an user ID that we get from Facebook.
Filter comments based on a specific text
If you enable this filter an extra text field will appear where you can enter a specific text, hashtag or answer. A comment should have this text included before it's included in the contest.
Save Results of Pick a Winner
After a draw it's possible to store the results. If you click the button we will save the results and create a unique url for you. This unique url can be used for sharing and will show the winner of the raffle, link to the comment and comment of the user. The results are available for at least one month and will be removed after.
About Facebook Random Comment Picker
Facebook Comment Picker Business is a online free winner generator that can be used for any promotion, sweepstakes, contest or raffles on Facebook. We provide options for filtering out comments based on the number of tagged friends and comments from the same user.
Frequently asked questions
How much does your product/services cost?
Our products and services are totally free. If you want to sponsor us, you can send a message on Facebook. You can pay us by sharing our tool with all your friends all over the world.
Why do you need to login and give the manage page permission? Can you post anything on my profile?
We need FB login and manage permission to have access to all posts and the comments of your post. We don't have permission to post anything on your hehalf on your FB page.
Why can't I use personal profiles or groups?
We currently don't have permissions from FB to get comments from any personal profiles or public/private groups. We suggest you to get the names manually and use our Random Name Picker.
Why can't I see my post in the overview?
All posts that are public available without any restrictions should be shown in the post overview. Make sure you have the correct permission and that you give us the correct permissions in the FB login to show all the posts. If it's still not working, please send us a message on Facebook and we will help you out.
I don't see the Facebook Login button, why not?
Make sure you don't use any adblocker or privacy badger. These could block the Facebook script that is loading the Login button. In some cases the browser is blocking the Facebook script via Do not track option. Please enable Do Not Track (DNT) in the browser settings if you don't see the login button.
Is FB Comment Picker fair to use? Can you help me win a contest?