How to export Twitter followers?
You can export Twitter followers by using the following steps:
- Login with your Twitter account.
- Select I want to export: Twitter Followers.
- Select extra export settings.
- Export Twitter followers.
You can follow the same steps to download your Twitter following list, where you just have to change the type of export to Twitter Following List.
We will download the Twitter data using the official Twitter API and export it in CSV format. You can open this CSV file in Excel or Numbers where you will find the following data:
- Twitter username.
- Twitter name.
- Twitter user ID.
- Follower count.
- Following count.
- Tweet count.
- Creation date of account.
This tool is NOT developed, sponsored, promoted or endorsed by Twitter, Inc.