About Find my Twitter ID
With the Find my Twitter ID tool you can quickly find a Twitter user ID and the live follower count of a Twitter account. You can look up a user by username or profile link. It's also possible to convert a Twitter ID into a Twitter username by entering the ID in the tool.
What is a Twitter User ID?
A Twitter user ID is a unique identifier which is belongs to a Twitter account. Each user have, besides a user ID, also a unique Twitter username. In general Twitter is using Twitter usernames instead of user IDs which you can recognize with the @ symbol before the username. Some application requires you to add the user ID to get data or show a Twitter feed..
How to find your Twitter username?
You can find your Twitter username in the following steps:
- Launch the Twitter app.
- Press the hamburger menu on the top left.
- Grab your Twitter username which is located below your profile image and name.
A Twitter username always starts with an @ symbol, e.g. @commentpicker.
How to find your Twitter profile link via Twitter app?
You can find your Twitter profile url via the Twitter app in the following steps:
- Open the Twitter app via your mobile phone.
- Click the hamburger menu in the top left corner.
- You will see the Twitter username below your name.
- A Twitter username always starts with "@" e.g. @commentpicker
- Remove the @ from your username and add it after https://twitter.com/.
Your Twitter profile link will look like this: https://twitter.com/commentpicker.
How to find your Twitter profile link via browser?
You can find your Twitter profile URL via the browser in the following steps:
- Open the browser and navigate to Twitter.
- Login with your Twitter account.
- Navigate to Profile in the left menu.
- Copy your Twitter profile link from the browser address bar.