What is Random Password Generator?
A Random Password Generator is an online tool to create and generate safe & secure random passwords. Passwords can include lowercase and uppercase letters, number and special symbols to create a real strong password. A password is generated using a secure method to create a strong password, which can\'t be hacked.
You can use a password generator to create random strong passwords to secure all your online accounts, files, computers and hard drives. We advice to leave the settings of the password generator on the default settings to create a strong password.
Do you have tips or suggestions for our online password generator to make it even better? Let us know via Facebook or Instagram.
Disclaimer: The use of our password generator is entirely your own responsibility. We do everything we can to make the password as safe and strong as possible, but the risk of using the tool is yours. Make sure you never share password and you store the passwords securely.
What is a password manager?
A password manager is an application where you can store all your passwords. The password manager ensures that you can create a different secure password for each online account, without having to remember these passwords yourself. A password manager uses one master password to access all passwords.
In a password manager you can not only manage passwords, but also manage credit cards or secure notes. It is possible to create new passwords within a password manager.
Most well-known and secure password managers are 1Password and LastPass.
Tips to safely create and store passwords
Creating secure password and storing password secure is very important. A few tips that can help you:
- Make sure the password is at least 15 characters long. The longer the password, the more difficult it is to hack the password.
- Make sure to use a combination of lowercase / uppercase letters, numbers and special symbols. This makes it more difficult for hackers to hack the password.
- Make sure to use a different password for each online account. This avoids the risk of all your accounts being hacked, once your password is leaked.
- Always store all your passwords securely in a password manager, such as 1Password or LastPass. This means you do not have to remember difficult passwords yourself and you can create a different password for each account.
- Regularly check whether your email address and password have been leaked in a data breach. A useful website for this is Have I Been Pwned. Make sure you get a notification if your email address has been leaked. Immediately create a new password as soon as your password has been leaked.
Do you have other tips that can help with creating strong passwords and storing passwords in a secure way. Send us a message on Facebook or Instagram, so we can include it in this list of security tips for passwords.