How to export Instagram comments?
Export Instagram comments in the following steps:
- Login with admin account of the Facebook page that is connected to the Instagram account.
- Allow "Access profile and posts from the Instagram account connected to your Page" and "Read content posted on the Page".
- Select Facebook page.
- Select Instagram post.
- Choose export settings for Instagram comments.
- Press Export Instagram comments.
All Instagram are downloaded and exported to Excel in CSV format. This CSV will have the following data available:
- Instagram username of the user that added the comment.
- Instagram comment.
- Instagram profile link of the user.
- Like count of the comments.
- Timestamp / date of the comment.
- Check if comment is a reply on another comment.
Why download your Instagram Comments?
It can be useful for you to download:
- Get usernames to pick a winner for your Instagram giveaway or contest using our Wheel of Names.
- Check if the comments, Instagram comment count and commenters matching with our Instagram Comment Picker.
- Analyze your Instagram comments and followers.
- Backup comment data of your Instagram photo or video.
Why are you downloading your Instagram comments? Let us know.
Export Instagram comments settings
You can use different kind of settings and filters to export only the data that you need. All settings are explained below.
Minimum amount of friends tagged
If you select this option a single comment should have a minimum amount of mentions before it's included in the export. You can choose up to 10 friends mentioned.
Include comment replies
If you enable this option comment replies are included in the comment export. By default, comment replies are excluded in the comment export.
Filter duplicate users
If this filter is enabled we will filter out multiple comments made by one user. Only the first comment of this user will be included in the export. A user is defined by a user ID that we get from Instagram.
Filter comments based on a specific text
If you enable this filter an extra text field will appear where you can enter a specific text, hashtag or answer. A comment should contain this text to be included in the export.
Sort comments by
You can sort the comments in the Excel by username, date (newest first), date (the oldest first) and like count. If you need other sorting options, please let us know.
Fields to export
The fields that you select in this list will appear in the CSV file. By default, we select only username and comment. This setting can be useful if you only want to export usernames to pick a winner using our Wheel of Names.