How to export Instagram comments?
Export Instagram comments in the following steps:
- Login with Facebook.
- Select Facebook page and Instagram account.
- Allow read permissions.
- Select Instagram post.
- Choose export settings for Instagram comments.
- Press Export Instagram comments.
All Instagram are downloaded and exported to Excel in CSV format. This CSV will have the following data available:
- Instagram username.
- Instagram comment.
- Instagram profile link of the user.
- Like count of the comments.
- Date of the comment.
- Comment ID.
- Comment parent ID (only for comments replies).
- Post ID.
- App-scoped user ID.
- If comment is hidden.
Important: We do not store, sell or distribute your Instagram comments data. Comments are downloaded only in your browser using the Facebook API. Data should only be used for personal purposes. Be responsible for the privacy of your followers. We only support organic comments, not comments from a boost.
Why download your Instagram Comments?
It can be useful for you to download:
- Get usernames to pick a winner for your Instagram giveaway or contest using our Wheel of Names.
- Check if the comments, Instagram comment count and commenters matching with our Instagram Comment Picker.
- Analyze your Instagram comments and followers.
- Backup comment data of your Instagram photo or video.
Why are you downloading your Instagram comments? Let us know.
Instagram comments & users filters
You can use different kind filters to export only the data that you need. All filters are explained below.
Minimum amount of friends tagged
If you select this option, a single comment must have a minimum number of mentions before it is included in the export. You can choose to include up to 10 tagged friends in a comment.
Include comment replies
If you enable this option, comment replies will be included in the exported comments. By default, comment replies are excluded from the export of Instagram comments.
Filter duplicate users
If this filter is enabled, we will filter out multiple comments made by a single user. Only the first comment from that user will be included in the export. A user is defined by a unique user ID obtained from Instagram.
Filter comments based on a specific text
If you enable this filter, an additional text field will appear where you can enter specific text, hashtags, or answers. A comment must exactly match this entered text in order to be included in the export. If you have entered multiple words, they should all appear within a single comment made by the user.