How to find Instagram photo or video link (URL)?
Are you looking for a direct link to your post, photo or video on Instagram? This guide will help you find the Instagram post URL via Instagram app or via the browser.
- What is an Instagram post link?
- Find Instagram photo link via app
- Find Instagram photo link via browser
A Instagram post link is a unique URL to your Instagram photo, album or video which is often used for sharing. This link contains an unique Instagram Post ID.
A typical Instagram post link looks like this:
- Launch the Instagram app
- Navigate to your Instagram page
- Navigate to the Instagram photo or post
- Click the 3 dots on the top right corner of the post
- Click to option “Copy Link”
- Your Instagram Post Link is copied to your clipboard and you can paste it where you need it
- Open your browser and navigate to instagram.com
- Search or navigate to your Instagram profile or account
- Click on the post which will open a popup with your post
- You can either copy the link from your browser address bar or click the 3 dots on the top right corner of the post and click “Copy link”
- You just copied your Instagram post URL
If you need any help to find your Instagram photo or video link (URL), please leave a comment or send us a message via Facebook. We will help you to find your Instagram photo URL.