How to remove an app from Facebook?
Looking to remove an app from your Facebook profile that’s posting without your consent? Our step-by-step guide makes the process simple, ensuring you know exactly how to delete unwanted Facebook apps.
How to remove apps from your Facebook account?
To remove apps from your Facebook profile via the Facebook app:
- Open Facebook app.
- Tap Menu in the bottom-right corner.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Choose Apps and websites under Your information.
- Select Active app that you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap Remove again to confirm.
To remove apps from your Facebook account via any browser:
- Open Facebook in your browser.
- Click profile image in the top-right corner.
- Click Settings & privacy.
- Click Settings.
- Click Apps and Websites in the left menu.
- Click Remove on the right from the app that you want to delete.
- Click Remove to confirm.
The Facebook app is now removed from your Facebook profile.